About the Tribe
Current Job Openings:
Check back soon for more job openings
Complete all information on the employment application, found on Human Resources page.
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING SHOALWATER BAY INDIAN TRIBE'S APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Application: The Shoalwater Bay Indian Tribe Application for Employment form must be used. A separate application is required for each position you are applying for.
- Accuracy: ALL questions must be answered completely and accurately. You may be disqualified for any false or misleading statements or for omitting information.
- License: If the position requires a license or certification, list the name of the license or certification and the expiration date.
- Resume: A resume will not be accepted in lieu of an application. To write "see resume" on your application is not acceptable. A resume is required as a part of your application packet.
- Signature: Your signature is required. If the application is not signed, it may be disqualified.
Application packet shall compose of the following:
1. Cover Letter
2. Application for Employment
APPLY ON LINE, E-MAIL, FAX OR MAIL
Mail: HR Department
Shoalwater Bay Indian Tribe
PO Box 130
Tokeland, WA 98590
Applications also available with Receptionist
Hiyu maśi means “many thanks” in our native language and is pronounced “hi-yu mah-see.”