〈〈 Back to Requests for Proposal
Land Appraisal Services
|Open Date||March 14, 2023, 11:11 AM|
|Close Date||April 11, 2023, 4:00 PM|
We are seeking the services from a qualified and licensed appraiser to perform land appraisals of six (6) parcels of land located in Pacific County, Washington (Updated 3-16-2023 per Addendum No. 1).
Proposals that reflect experience working with Native American tribes with proven abilities in the areas of appraisal services will be the most competitive.
The successful proposer will demonstrate, on the part of the lead planner, knowledge and experience in tribal/local/regional/ and state levels of appraising.
The Shoalwater Bay Indian Tribe reserves the right to waive any informality in the proposal process and will award the contract(s) based upon the qualifications and experience of an Appraisal firm that best meets the type of work necessary and that are deemed to be in the best interest of the tribe.
Click here for full RFP document
Scope of Work
We are seeking the services from qualified and licensed appraiser to perform land appraisals of six (6) parcels of land located in Pacific County, Washington (Updated 3-16-2023 per Addendum No. 1).
Questions & Answers
1. (3-15-23) Are these parcels fee simple or leasehold triable land?
Answer: The parcels are fee.
2. (3-15-23) Are they commercial or residential zoned?
Answer: They are designated forest land.
3. (3-15-23) What are the Addresses/parcel numbers?
Answer: Please see the below parcel numbers located in Pacific County, WA.
- 15111600000 (Updated 3-16-2023 per Addendum No. 1)
4. (3-15-23) Use of the appraisal
Answer: We are looking to get the appraised value of the land prior to purchasing it.
5. (3-15-23) Are there any leases in place on any of the properties?
6. (3-15-23) Are there any known easements which could impact value?
7. (3-15-23) How quickly do you need them completed?
Answer: We would like to have the appraisals done by July 17, 2023
8. (3-16-23) I see there is reference to five parcels in Pacific County, and the Scope of Work includes the statement “provide appraisals for the following parcel numbers…”. Does appraisals, plural, mean you need these properties appraised individually with five standalone appraisals, or are you looking for one appraisal of the five properties as a whole?
Answer: Addendum No. 1 was issued today, March 16, 2023, for RFP Land Appraisal Services. Please include this Addendum as part of the bid documents. We forgot to include one of the parcel numbers in the bid documents. So there are 6 total parcels that need to be appraised. We would like the properties appraised individually with six standalone appraisals.